The Body Shop, Boots & Superdrug Haul

2 comments

Hello again!

I always feel better after a little retail therapy, although I can't say the same about my bank balance...






 The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Shower Gel £6.00 250ml - If you haven't had a chance to give this range a sniff, you definitely should. It smells so fresh and spa like to me (If that makes sense?) It's definitely a great scent for Spring/Summer.  I may even have to order a few more items from this range!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash £8.50 100ml - I've nearly ran out of my first tube of this (Look out for next months empties post) and had to get a back up! I love how this makes my skin feel after using it, I don't get the dry tight feeling like i do with many other facial washes. 

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum £12.00 30ml - Since getting into skincare I've struggled finding a good affordable light serum for my morning routine and this one is perfect, it's a lightweight gel that sinks in fast, I just apply a little moisturiser after and I'm good to go!

The Body Shop Aloe Lip Treatment £5.00 15ml - I've already got too many lip balms but why not get another?! After trying this one out a few times I've put it into my bag as an everyday lip balm. It's a thick balm consistency that easily melts onto the lips and stays put for a good while too.



MUA Mascara £1.00 7.0ml - I bought this to try out because recently I found out ELF won't be shipping to the UK anymore and I always use their 'Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara' it's a double sided clear gel that i use to set my eyebrows in place.

L'Oreal False Lash Teloscopic Mascara £10.99 9ml - I'm always trying new mascaras out and this one caught my eye, although I'm not a big fan of plastic brushes I'm really liking this one so far! (It does take a while to remove though)

Soap And Glory Solar Powder £11.00 9g - I've been eyeing up this for a while and decided to just grab it! It looks gorgeous, I like that you can use each side separately or swirl your brush and blend both shades of bronzer together, there's also a light dusting of pink shimmer over the centre which I'm not too sure about but I'll give it a try.

Barry M Nail Paint £2.99 10ml - Who doesn't love Barry M nail paints? They have a wonderful range of colours and are as cheap as chips! My old one was getting gloopy and i needed to replace it. (Was that TMI?)

Have you tried anything new recently?

Emma xx






2 comments:

  1. Oh my I bet that body wash does smell amazing! Dying to try it now :')!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul!!all the products looks amazing!!!i recently bought TBS vitamin e night moisturizing cream..and absolutely love it..

    ReplyDelete