My Top 10 Lush Products

8 comments
Hello again,

Being a Lush addict I forget how overwhelming it can be when you first walk into a Lush shop and just don't know what to try, so I'm listing my top 10 products that i constantly buy and love!


I chose products you can get all year round because lets face it, if i included limited edition things i would be here forever listing everything.

1. R&B - I love everything about R&B from the gorgeous floral scent to the way it leaves my hair super moisturised, it's incredible!

2. Dream Cream - Although I'm not a big fan of the scent of this, i can get past it. It's Lush's best selling product and it's so obvious to me know I've tried it for myself. This lotion calms down redness after i shave my legs and leaves them so soft and moisturised.

3. Enchanted Eye Cream - This little eye cream is lovely, It's not too heavy for the eye area and sinks in beautifully. I usually use it in my evening routine but it's a great day time eye cream too.

4. Eau Roma Water - I started using this when my skin was dry and sensitive and i found it to really calm the redness down without drying my skin out. It's nice to spritz onto the skin after cleansing and even after a face mask to get any stubborn bits of mask off.

5. Brightside Bubble Bar - If you've never given this a sniff I suggest you get your butt down to a Lush store and take a whiff, it's incredible! It's become one of my most used bubble bars.

6. Happy Hippy Shower Gel - This shower gel is perfect for summer, when it's too hot and I need a refreshing shower I always grab Happy Hippy! Honestly, who doesn't wanna smell like a grapefruit?

7. The Comforter Bubble Bar - I fell in love with the comforter scent when i first tried Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly, it's a gorgeous sweet fruity smell but i much prefer it in a bubble bar form rather than a jelly.

8. Rub Rub Rub - I do love a good scrub and this one happens to be up there with the best I've tried. Mainly because it smells incredible and leaves my skin clean and smooth without feeling dry.

9. Pop In The Bath Bubble Bar - Another of my most used bubble bars, to me this smells musky however there are bergamot, lemon, mandarin oil's in this so I expected it to be a little fruity but i adore the scent of it.

10. It's Raining Men Shower Gel - I'm so happy they made this permanent, it was first released as part of the valentines day collection in 2011 I believe? To me this smells exactly like Honey I Washed The Kids Soap, which is a rich honey scent.

What are your favourite Lush products?

Emma xx

8 comments:

  1. I've only been using Lush for around a year now, so I like to consider myself new to the store still! I've always heard good things about half of these products but since I have their website open right now, I think most of these may be added to my basket!?

    The post has been a great help for me, first time lush shoppers really will benefit from it too :)
    Sarah xo // See The Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy everything you get, it's always fun to have a little spree in Lush!
      I can't wait to go to London for the Oxford Street store :)

      Delete
  2. My favourite Lush product is 100% their Ultrabland cleanser, it's really good at getting all my makeup off and it doesn't dry out my skin!

    http://www.ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Ultrabland yet, i keep hearing great things about it though!
      I'll put it on my list of things to buy next :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing post! You need to try the Ocean Scrub face and body scrub, I think you would love it :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried it, wasn't a fan of it as a facial scrub but it's a great body scrub! Loved it :)

      Delete
  4. Great post Emma! I may have to try out the Dream Cream now :)

    ReplyDelete