Lush Golden Hanshake Review

3 comments
Hello again!

I'm sure every Lush fan was keen on getting the Oxford Street products when they went into the online Kitchen, myself included. I picked up few items along with two of the Golden Handshake Hot Hand Mask's as I've recently been suffering with very dry hands, mainly from work.


I often use hand cream but I was intrigued about a hot hand mask, I've never seen or heard about them before Lush invented their own!

This little guy is packed with great ingredients such as Guar Gum to help thicken the mask, Cupuacu Butter, Murumuru Butter, Almond Oil, Organic Avocado Oil and Argan Oil Which makes this mask a lovely nourishing hand mask for tired dry hands.


Lush recommend using around 200ml of warm water, and stir the mask in until it dissolves into a rich white paste. However I used boiling water and half of the product, it takes a little while for it to dissolve but keep on stirring. I made the mistake of leaving it for a little while to melt on it's own and I ended up with a lumpy paste, I won't be making that mistake again!

You could get about two or three masks out of one stick, depending on how thick you would like the mask to be.

It's an incredible mask, my hands feel so soft and smooth after rinsing the product off but they don't feel as intensely conditioned as i thought they were going to, for £2.95 it's a good mask to try if your hands need abit of pampering.

Ingredients - Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Guar Gum (Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride), Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum), Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum Murumuru), Sodium Bicarbonate, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Organic Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima),  Citric Acid, Argan Oil (Argania spinosa), Organic Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Rosewood Oil (Aniba rosaeodora), Labdanum Resinoid (Cistus Ladaniferus), Sandalwood Oil (Fusanus spicatus), Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume.

 This product is Vegan.

Have you tried this mask, if so what did you think of it?
Emma xx



3 comments:

  1. Never seen or heard of this, sounds great though. Something I would need in the colder months.

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I'm saving the other half for when it gets colder it'd be a perfect for a pamper evening! :)

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of a hand mask before but this sounds really great, what a good concept! Glad it worked well for you x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete