June's My Little French Riviera Box

3 comments
Hello again, the June box is finally here.
It's better late than never am i right?! 
This month My Little Box kindly informed me they were running a little behind schedule, which I thought was quite nice of them but I honestly didn't mind.



I love this month's theme, since I'm not going away this year (I'm saving like crazy for next years holiday!) I'm all about beachy themes and this box looks gorgeous.
They collaborated with interior designer Sarah Lavoine who has created an exclusive pair of retro sunglasses for My Little Box. 


Planters Duo  - £6.50
These little bags are so versatile, I'm not sure what to use them for yet maybe brush holders? They would be good for bathroom storage! 

Sunglasses Sarah Lavoine x My Little Box - £18
These came at a good time for me, I recently scratched the lenses on my current sunglasses and was looking to replace them and now I don't have to. These glasses were just was i was looking for, simple and stylish I also think they look similar to ray-bans.

Nail Polish Loved by Sarah Lavoine - £6.50
Who doesn't love a good nail polish? I'm always looking at Barry M whenever I'm in boots or superdrug! This colour is fab and I can't wait to try it out.

Sea Salt Fresh Scrub by My Little Beauty - £8.50 75ml
Scrubs are perfect for summer, whats better than soft bronzed skin? The smell of this stuff is lovely too it's made of sea salt Cristal's and Ajonc water which apparently stimulates happiness molecules. All I can say is it smells like the sea which really isn't a bad smell after all.

Keratine Thermique, Blow-Dry Care for Unruly Hair by Kerastase - £20.50 For a Full Size 150ml
I'm quite happy I received this little beauty in my box, I must have the worst thick frizzy hair there is!
Hopefully this can help tame my unruly locks, we will see.

I think this month has to be the best so far granted I've only had three boxes but still, I'm really impressed with this box!
Emma xx

3 comments:

  1. Great post!

    XoXo

    www.marlenerojas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this box too and I'm super happy with it as well. I love the sun glasses but I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with the pots yet - makeup brushes is a good idea! x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it too! The pots are a little flimsy but i'm still figuring out what to do with them :)x

      Delete