August's My Little Gypset Box

Leave a Comment


Gypset adj. Someone with a passionate soul, an adventurous mind and a bohemian nature. 

Bucket Bag by Antik Batik x My Little Box
Not gonna lie i probably won't use this, It ties in with the gypsy bohemian theme nicely but it's not something I'd usually go for. It would be the perfect bag for a festival or a day trip out somewhere.

Hair Ties/ Bracelets by My Little Box 
Hands up who loses their hair ties often? I always need to buy more whenever I go shopping so I'm happy to have these, plus they're so soft! They also double up as a nice bracelet too, so you can always have one to hand.

Bronzing Powder in Summer Caress by My Little Beauty
There's a slight shimmer to this but it's nothing noticeable, it's a lovely bronzer. The packaging is adorable too!

Colour Hybrid by So Susan - £14.50 per 10ml
This is a great product for someone who needs to get ready in a hurry, it's a lovely colour for lips and cheeks.

Body Milk in Bergamot Pear by Korres - £10.00 per 200ml
This light body milk smells lovely. The pear adds a little fruity fresh scent and it lingers on the skin too, it's also made with 92.3% natural ingredients. I'll definitely be using this little gem soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment