November Favourites

Leave a Comment


Hello again, seeing as it's nearly the end of November I thought I'd tell you all about the things I've been enjoying this month!

As you probably know, I adore lush so this months favourites won't come as much of a shock to you.
Fairy Dust is a product I've had knocking around since last Christmas (Which is why it's the old packaging) It's a gorgeous silky dusting powder, which smells like the sweet snow fairy scent which so many of us get excited for around Christmas time. It's still got another year left until it expires so I can savour the loveliness of this dusting powder, lucky me!

Celebrate is also a product I've had since last Christmas, this lovely body lotion is in the same scent family as the Snowshowers shower jelly and this years Christmas shower gel, Bubbly. It basically smells like a fruity, boozy cocktail! But sadly this will be making an appearance in the next empties at this rate because I'm nearly at the end of it, which I'm really upset about because they haven't brought it back this year.

Bûche de Noël is a cleanser I've been reaching for on most mornings, it's a lot like angels on bare skin which is another Lush cleanser I always use. It's pretty much the same cleanser but with a few cranberries and a splash of brandy added and I bloody love it!

I always have my brows and mascara on everyday, but recently I've been playing around with eyeshadow a little more often. I've found myself reaching for my Naked 2 Basics Palette quite alot, it's an all matte palette and it's easy to use and there's no way to go wrong with it really.

Now it's getting colder I've found my stash of candles out and the Woodwick candle in the scent Lavender Spa has been my candle of choice. The wick crackles which makes it extra cozy and the scent fills the room so well, it's the perfect candle to burn when I'm curling up with a book and a few blankets!

What have you been enjoying this month?
Emma xx
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment